We Provide Solutions
Only physicians can make an unsolicited request for an investigational drug on behalf of their patient. Under all circumstances, treatment with a locally-approved medicines is not an option, either due to treatment failure or intolerance or because treatment options are not approved in the local country.
- Providing clear guidance on the required steps to request investigational drug product via an Early Access pathway
- Providing an easy to use process to communicate all required information for the Early Access request
- Informing the physician of the progress and review status of the Early Access request
- Clear guidance on the required steps to request investigational drugs by means of the locally approved Health Authority mechanism
- Easy to use process to make an Early Access request
- Informing physicians of progress and review status of the Early Access Request
- Customized Physician dashboard providing easy access to all requests made and in progress.
- Self-registration on-line through the Early Access System™
- We provide clear guidance on the required steps to request investigational drug products
- An easy to use process to provide all required information for the Early Access request
- Physicians make requests on-line at their convenience
- Transparency into the progress for each request
If you are unable to initiate a registration, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your name and contact information is clearly identified in the email.