Early Access Care helps patients and their physicians work through the process of requesting compassionate use of investigational drugs.
Only your physician can request an investigational drug on your behalf. Early Access Care will work with your physician to facilitate the process.
- Your physician identifies the investigational drug and manufacturer
- Your physician will inform you of known risks and the potential for unknown risks
- If the drug manufacturer is one of our partner clients our EAC Specialists will facilitate the process from end to end, make things simpler and accelerating the process
- Your physician will provide you with a unique private identification number (RID) to enable you to track the progress of the request
- We provide the transparency that you need
- We do not search for matching programs. Only your physician can work with you to identify the best treatment path.